Cheap flights to Miami, Florida
Cheapest flights to Miami - USA
Miami is an amazing choice of US destination for those looking for the perfect mix of beach and city break. This Florida hotspot is lively, colourful and oh so cool! It's where the beautiful people go to see and be seen – fancy joining them?
As a veteran star of the big and small screens, you've no doubt had your interest in Miami piqued watching shows like Miami Vice, Nip/Tuck and Dexter, as well as endless Hollywood blockbusters, and it's safe to say that you won't be disappointed. The hot, heady and exciting Miami that you've seen on screen is just as sizzling in the flesh, with a Latin vibe adding edge to this Sunshine State city.
Fly to Miami in May from several UK airports for this fantastic offer.
|Isle of Man (IOM)
Why fly Thomas Cook Airlines to the USA?
Fly with us and enjoy fantastic service, excellent value for money and competitive pricing with a comparable service to many major airlines and no hidden fees:
- Non-stop flights to major airports in New York, Miami, Orlando, Las Vegas and Reno
- Inclusive 23kg checked baggage allowance instead of the standard 20kg
- Personal seat back in-flight entertainment system
- Free James Martin in-flight meal service available from Summer 2015
- New Premium service available from Summer 2015
- All our flights are ATOL protected under Thomas Cook retail, so your money is safe with us
If you love your beach breaks then the golden sands of Miami's two famous beaches, Miami Beach and South Beach, are sure to beckon. Want white sands? You got them. Turquoise waters? No problem. When it comes to the best of beach breaks Miami has got it all going on.
What's different about Miami as a sunshine destination however is that you can step off the beach and be in the heart of a thriving, exciting city, which merges many different districts for a completely unique experience. The Art Deco district is a must for architecture fans, starting slap bang on South Beach with the seafront Ocean Drive builds. Relaxed Coconut Grove provides waterfront respite from the bustle of the busy Miami metropolis, whereas Coral Gables is the city's leafy green lung, complete with galleries, gardens, boutiques and even the pea-green Venetian pool, one of the prettiest places to take a dip away from the ocean.
Of course, one of the most iconic Miami districts is Little Havana, the city's very own mini Cuba. Bursting with colour, music and spice, this district is one of the best places to party in the city – whether you fancy an alfresco mojito or are in the mood to sway the night away in a salsa club.
If you fancy making like Will Smith and 'going to Miami' then Thomascook Airlines can get you there, without the Hollywood star-sized budget.
Top 5 things to do in Miami
- Miami Beaches - Think white sand beaches and blue sea! South Beach’s promenade is perfect for people watching, while Miami Beach is covered in brightly coloured lifeguard huts.
- Art Deco Ocean Drive - Take a stroll down Ocean Drive and step back in time to the roaring twenties, Miami’s famous Art Deco buildings line the street in a wash of enchanting colour and style.
- Taste of Cuba in Little Havana - Miami Cubans are incredibly proud of their neighbourhood, here you will find restaurants, shops and sweet-smelling tobacco scents wafting from cigar stores with the hum of Latin music from nearby record shops.
- Nightlife - You’ll find a huge variety of restaurants and nightlife options in Miami. Head to South Beach for its lively night scene, dine out and sip fruity cocktails in hip and cool bars.
- Go Green - You can visit the 2.6 acres of glorious gardens Miami Beach Botanical Garden has to offer for free! With its weekly farmers' market offering fresh local produce and lunchtime yoga classes you can spend day relaxing as hard as you like.
Top 5 things to do in the Miami area
- The Everglades - Enjoy breath-taking panoramic views on an airboat tour through the Everglades National Park, spotting lurking Alligators along the way.
- Fort Lauderdale - The Venice of America, Fort Lauderdale is popular with the jet-set and it’s easy to see why. Super yachts line the canals and off the sun-drenched coast giving it a unique old school glamour that will remind you of Hollywood it’s heyday.
- Cruise Biscayne Bay - Take a cruise round beautiful Biscayne Bay and take in the sights and sounds of the ‘Cruise Capital of the World’ Port Miami.
- Snorkel Key West - Whether you are an experienced snorkeler, or want to try something new and exciting, Key West is the perfect destination, explore the underwater world and discover a variety of vibrant tropical fish.
- Dolphin Watching - Key West is a haven for one of nature's friendliest mammals, sail alongside playful dolphins and take in the spectacular scenery with a boat cruise from Key West harbour.
Key LargoThe first of the Florida Keys is an hour's drive from Miami, worlds away from the hustle and bustle. It's famous for its underwater activities: scuba diving, snorkelling, an underwater hotel, sport fishing, eco-tours, beaches &, dolphin watching.
Explore the John Pennekamp Coral Reef & Botanical State Parks and the amazing Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary. Hollywood enticed by Key Largo's beauty, has filmed many movies and hosts the annual Humphrey Bogart Film Festival here.
IslamordaSandwiched between Everglades National Park and the blue waters of Florida Strait is Islamorada. Made up of six islands and home to the world's highest density of professional offshore charter boats, this village of islands
is obsessed with sport fishing. Islamorda is probably the only place on Earth where you can catch a sailfish offshore and pursue bonefish, snook and redfish in just inches of water all in the same day!
MarathonJust ten miles long, Marathon is one of the most family oriented islands in the Keys, offering a wide programme on eco-attractions, immaculate beaches and fun educational programmes for families.
Marathon is very proud of its fresh seafood restaurants and holds annual Seafood festivals which feature fresh fish, lobster and stone crab claws from local waters.
Key WestCloser to Cuba than Miami, Key West is a subtropical paradise with a unique climate, unbelievable natural beauty and a fascinating history. With so much romantic appeal it’s no wonder Key West was once home to Ernest Hemingway.
Locals and visitors alike agree that Key West has everything you could want in a holiday - sightseeing, watersports, diving, fishing, golf and shopping by day and sunset celebrations held at Mallory Square by night. Perfect!